Thursday, July 3, 2014

SM findings for midyear clearance sale

i told my sister that there will be 50% sale in all SM department store
so kinabukasan naman off we go
with our only child babies haha..

Im expecting a lot of people but only few are shopping so its like i was ruuning around the kids floor with my twinkle in the stroller.


the must have item haha 2pcs bra

sling bag P199
this a cute super bag but will be given to my inaanak cyrine who turn 1

crib couture dress
crib couture one pice P375 50% off.

i was really searching for  a cute panda prints and lucky me i found this 2 pcs dress with shorts its so cute so cute! on 50% off. i think P135

cradle toy and surface clenser
now thats she put everthing in her mouth need more to sanitizes
less 20% also.



chicco teether toy
no toys talaga dapat but when yesterday when twinkle and i go to my sister room and play in some audree toys i put her in a broom broom car  (picture below) with a beep beep 
when we keep on beeping she also keep on laughing as in LOL talaga ..
so when i found this chicco fish toy with a beep also. motherly came haha i had to buy it,


and this diffuser.
149.50 less 20 % 
scents difuser

also i got my mommycard P100.

i wanted to shop more but had to limit myself haha. need to budget for twinkle binyag.



lastly our OOTD 

dress from mekmek shoe crib couture.


xoxo, 
mommysai

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)