Friday, January 9, 2015

My first week of 2015 (instagram post)

i dont know whats the problem with my ipad mini but cant upload the others blogs because of it.
so its been delayed lst year 2014 HAHA

so here my updated week via instagram
Jan. 1 2015


this is our cake from NEW YEAR EVE.
which after going home from bulacan 
hinanap ko agad ung cake
the first food i ate on 2015
so it will be a sweeter YEAR for me- hoping





later the night after i got home from work naman.
YES DOUBLE PAY ! HOLIDAY :)
im trying to put twinkle on sleep but she keeps on standing up and playing
why not start the year with kulitan 


JAN. 5,2015
another night before sleeping 
we found a balloon in the sala and thought no one own it
 get it so my nieces keep on looking for the balloon
little did they know twinkle is already playing with it.


JAN, 6 2015



her 11 month cake
OMG 1 monthtogo (thats also whats keeping me busy)
i been doing research about all the possible memmorable but budget tight bday for twinkle.
and the most stress free i can think of is JOLLIBEE


my favorite BANOFIE pie

another cake for twinkle :)

we went to market market to celebrate it.


look how queen to be is twinkle  


Jan. 7 2015


early in the morning after twinkle take a bath 
i let her go outside with my niece 
as i went to get her 
she was wrestling angel well not literaly haha
but she keeps putting her feet on angel stomach




and because its mommy rest day
we had our usual tambay mode at hapon outside


my tita's trying to make twinkle drink the coke
what happen next 
she likes and keep opening her mouth.



JAN 8 2015 - TODAY

i was in a sad morning 
because of I DON'T KNOW!
 postpartum again ??
NAH!
about some motorcycle issue again on Hoshi
i cant stand it and i will never be!
better know your priority 

wake up with a tobleron beside our bed because hoshi got home by 0400am!
edi WOW!




thats all folks
need to update everything before twinkle 1st bday :)

SAIRIEL




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)