Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wattpad crazyness

for some months i been reading a lot of stories in wattpad
lakas maka teenager high school hahah

there so many times i got super kilig !
imagining myself i was the character
lalo na if they describes the lead actor 
super gwapo !!

so thumbs up to all the filipino wattpad writers
keep the stories coming ..


Wattpad is a writing community in which users are able to post articles, stories, fan fiction, and poems about anything either online or through the Wattpad app

here are some lines which are my favorites :)
panama talaga <3












here a recommendation stories i have read
the Four bad boys a me - all books  my favorite
the boy next door
Seducing drake palma
Ang Boyfriend kong artista

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)