Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blogging Panda

so its been the  month of not blogging about some stuff 
and there still a lot of drafts need to be publish in my inbox

im currently a full time mom job 
and just cuddling, playing and  having the most time for my little star

but im also getting interviews and passing resume all over Ayala. haha
finger crossing to bump to my dream job and start my new career

so for now. lets just hold on and be patient 

last week my sister had a visit in Hongkong
then she had a mini stopover (GALA) in the HK Ocean Park

then she sent this photo in FB trying to envy me.
and BOOM after seeing the Photos
SUPER naiingit ako!! huhu.
i want to go there too
she also encountered the real to life PANDA!

PANDA PANDA PANDA Everywhere!





she had twinkle a head piece panda 
and its so cute!
Look at my twinkle :)))




ang dami ko sinabi na bilhin nya na panda like ung tuwalya ng panda at kumot o kaya ung BAG!
wala walang binili para sa akin!
hahaha


xoxo,
mommy sai

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)