Saturday, May 3, 2014

excited for boracay summer 2015

haha yes you read it right for 2015 pa!

isn't it amazing 
isn't it exciting 
ISN'T iT ??!!




with the opportunity of piso fare
we book immediately !
for march 3-5 2015
we got it at 1115 all in and because we use credit card which i regret because of the processing fee i should pay it with bdo instead and amke a tipid more
taeh ghurls with kanto boys.
we had are 2012 and 2103 summer getaway in batangas laiya and matangbukay
and this year 2014 was in hundred island which i was not able to come.
because i give birth my baby kathness need me :)

so whos excited ME !!
im already making plan for our itinerary!
and 10 more month to go 
arrrgghhh! cant wait hahah! 
im ready im ready (spongebob voice)

and better have my sit ups starting 
for my beach body return after giving birth 


see you soon BORACAY !

xoxo, Sairiel

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)