Friday, October 17, 2014

BIGBANG live in the Philippines (TBT)


this is a worth to write about
my experience in the BIGBANG CONCERT!
a big throwback which happen Oct. 24, 2012
im an avid kpop addict back in my college days
where i would go events about KPOP's all over the metro.
so after i graduate comes the rising popularity of KPOPs but also the ANTI's 
you'll heard different kpop groups having concert 
and having mall shows here.
i guess this is the only one im spending ey FAVORITE number 1 in my heart !



During those times i already knew every single kpop group with there songs and dance album. and among along BIGBANG is my all time favorite next is Shinee then BEAST  
for kpop girl groups i love 4mintue because of Hyuna, then 2en1 and Girls generation
.K-pop (an abbreviation of Korean pop; Korean가요 gayo) is a musical genre originating in South Korea that is characterized by a wide variety ofaudiovisual elements. Although it comprises all genres of "popular music" within South Korea, the term is more often used in a narrower sense to describe a modern form of South Korean pop music covering: dance-poppop ballad, electronic, rock, hip-hop and R&B.
So when i heard about the BIGBANG concert i know i should not let this opportunity pass.
this will be my first time to watch a concert yes my first time! well with a ticket of course then a well seated view and not from outside the concert haha.
and its really have to be BIGBANG !

i did my savings before-head so we can reserve a good view 



hey uso na talaga dati ang Ootd 

Roxanne , Camille (cousin) and me
gonna have our best time of our life


saw this cute made in japanesse people 

so what happen inside the ARENA?
its was the best day of my life and i will never forget everything happen there. i was the happiest person that i experience the most amazing feeling i would never felt in my life.
sorry over exaggerated lang. because i can explain the feeling.
im so happy talaga! i was freaking the whole concert ee.

cameras except for phones or tablets are not allowed 
but because im so magaling


so heres my captured moments yes my amazing camera!
ENJOY!!!

before lights off!


ABOUT TO START !!!



OMG OMG OMG !! heart pounding !!!


my HANDSOME TOP




HIGH HIGH !! HIGH HIGH !!



somewhere from the audience i heard that sandara park is also watching
can you spot her ? :)

handsome SEUNG RI
promise napaka ay pinaka GWAPO sya! ang POGI !! ang ganda ng hugis ng mukha.

the best photo i had


OOH OOH !!!

mylove GDragon

that GD smile :) (DIED)

Swag TaeYang



thats my hand OK!





NO dont GO yet
having their last BOW

i love you BIGBANG !

and im still ALIVE ! haha halos mawalan ako ng malay (chos)




after the show!
very happy audience

BIGBANG - we will come back <3

the best concert i ever had !!







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)