Monday, October 26, 2015

October feels like

This month has been so not enough time for me
Time for myself
Time for my baby 
Time for my family
Time for my labada! 
Emeged.. Mountain of clothes !

Kulang na kulang ang oras! 
Good thing is im busy with my new career

Another company in the same bldg!
I think andito ang future ko sa bldg na to 
Hahahah 

Ive been here for almost 5yrs and still counting


New officemates to love ❤️


This is my batchmate Chinee 
And on our first salary we treated our-self with great food

Banapple time! 


The first day we met i thought she's masungit ( she doesnt know that and i hope she will not read this hahaha) i know your reading it na! 








I also won southboundmom 2nd blog giveaway!! EMEGERD! 
I was really surprise that i was the winner 
Thank you southboundmom! ❤️

Just look how many prizes is this ❤️❤️



Twinkle time is my most favorite

And now she's learning more and a lot of what i do also she will do!


Like this one 
she gets my phone and
Now taking more #selfies than i do!



Im very serious, she is the one who took this selfies.


And im loving how i can now do pony tail with her hair. LOOK


Ballons and fries 
We went to glorrietta on sunday and i realized how i wanted to give everything for my baby haha! 
She saw this balloon from a store and then started shouting with "tili " and saying balloon BALLOON !!



Yes i buy the balloon for P50 enough to make her happy 


On the other hand lyca also made me happy
Thank you 😘❤️😍





And thats it for october! 

No gala pa



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)