Monday, April 14, 2014

kathness everdeen de guerto Perez "twinkle" journey to 2 months

whenever i see babies i smile then i realized i been blessed with a my little star - twinkle
i still can remember how it feels i bringing her in to the world ( birth story ) 
the first time i saw my baby it feel good but then i focus again on my OB because of how painful after my baby got out of my womb.



but that didn't stop me to do my best to have a normal delivery
 it was scary exciting and a lot of PUSHING.

i still cant imagine that im gonna be a mom until i give birth that time it all came to my realization and as time goes by i new i have a big responsibility and it was all new to me, a first time mom.

Im a person ( still cant decide if a girl or lady na ) who have a positive in life future so if a 16yr old can raised a child in her own also so can I ! that give me a motivation and inspiration.





twinkle on the stage when we are awake at 3am in the morning she was one week old here.
baby tend to have a pattern of sleep and unfortunately baby twinkle is sleep ing the morning until night then awake in dawn time as in  from 1am to 4am but many mommy said that its gonna change from time to time
this was my hard time i wanted to sleep but i cant i have to be wide awake with her.

HAPPY ONE MONTH <3

a lot of changes she became more whiter like blooming, gain weight, get taller and more cuter!
when she was born she has this white butlig butlig in her face the doctor said that time will heal it but until now its still on her not only face it get into her arms and legs on her check int the canter the doctor said that it can also cause of the heat ( hey its summer! ) well i guess twinkle is demanding for an air-con HAHA.


after her birthday she had her shot in the EAR.
now nobody will make mistake calling you a boy. >: |
officially GIRLY GIRL 



5.4 kilo in 7th weeks
and learning to sleep na nakadapa (thumbs up my baby)



when twinkle is sleeping 
suddenly she will smile (nakakaloko) 
because staring at her makes you smile 
aww so llitle but already know how to make her parents smile and be happy
and we had this paunahan makakuha ng picture to her.
a smirk smile


SELFIE SELFIE 

taba ching ching ,,
whenever i post a picture of her in Facebook we got of likers haha many thumbs up 



and then she turn
HAPPY TWO MONTHS <3



i love my baby so much and it so hard 
because bawal MANG GIGIL haha.


and because i have to work
april 4 2014 i got back from work
and my mother is the one who taking care of my baby now but for only 9-10 hrs then my baby is mine again hehe.



Happy STAR and HOSHI
did i mention i love everything about panda!
and planning that on twinkle 1st birthday
the theme will be getting lost in the mountain forest
and she will be a cute PANDA ahihi.
mommy so advance ..

xoxo,
sairiel

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)