Saturday, August 2, 2014

11/100 happy days - a trip to divisoria

entering for the month of AUGUST
we went to divisoria (my heavenly shopping place)
it was not our first time going there.
and definetly not our last haha.


trying to take some photos but hoshi
trying to warn me that if my phone got snatch
he will not habol the snatcher kasi labas ng labas daw ako ng phone.





if your looking for something
well i say 
DIVISORIA HAS EVEYTHING



fully aircondioned
at 168 mall







we went outside and walk along 
sta. elena st.
for our main reason to buy paper plates for twinkle binyag

super hawak on my phone while taking pics. :)


there so many vendors of stuff toys but no panda ? why no panda ?

fruits vendors area


then just a few walks we saw this store haha
we buy so many 200pcs each all
because its so cheap and to make mura na den.


LOOMBANDS anyone ??


.



so here are my not on the list but a great find in divi
i love DIVI !!


mason jars P150


star candle P30


my panda inspired monopad P100


panda coim purse P50
 Lommbands P20
panda pan P25



hoshi also got so many finds sempre sa motor nya haha.


ahhh after we went home i wanted to go back and buy more.
haha but need to tipid na hay.. 
so if your going to divisoria
always always haggle haha!


xoxo,
mommy sairiel

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)