Thursday, February 5, 2015

Kathness Everdeen

i can still remember a year ago what happen 
Kathness Everdeen 
"twinkle"
was born and out from my tummy



1st day outside World


from that Little bean from the first time i saw you on that paper ultrasound
i could not express how i feel and lock myself on my room 
i just starred you from an hour 
yes i did cry but i cry in happiness

i couldn't think straight how on earth i will do things,
to be your mother.
i did'nt know the responsabilities im facing
but on the day you existed and saw the world.

i realized things 
i could not be happier the everyday i will look at you 
made sacrifices but hell i care when you are my world now.
as every mommy would say "i cant leave without you now"
just thinking about you everyday every minute every seconds

i love you forever
right now no thinking about future muna
because it will be a fun, amazing, fear, awesome, worry, stressed, shouting, happy, Galaan, crying, grow, Learning, Failing and put all the ingredients
JOURNEY for you and US, FAMILY




HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
my not so little star baby anymore
Twinkle <3
Feb. 6, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)