Sunday, November 15, 2015

PHOTOLOVES v.1


i would like to start a post of all the pictures taken by me.
you know im an aspiring photographer/model myself.
 i really love taking photos.
i wanted to push myself to study or at least go to training programs about photography
but you know that sometimes life has unfair things that i don't want to be the reason but it is.
sometime i dream of it that it turn out i was literally dreaming.
soooo im not saying im so pro at this or what
i just like to enjoy this things and remember if ever i'll forgot t that i took this photos and
 i loved it.


this our Throwback photos in the past years that i love to shared with you all.



Our graduation Photo shoot
i Wanted to be Japanese Guitarist in a band
which i don't have any props at all
\


my first ever Camera which i bought with my own savings on my first job.



shopping for Christmas gift in 2011 i n Tuutban mall



Justin Bieber Concert in MOA.




Sunday feels in Ayala Ave Makati 


twinkle habulan version


i was walking in BGC


eating that dessert :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)