Sunday, January 24, 2016

January Haul

lets start the year with sale haul
so whats you been up to since 2016 came ?!

what is the first things you buy in 2016?
well, i rarely buy things for myself since
i have to priority twinkle needs.

but since i wanted to organize my life ay este ! organize everything and at least have the things or the must have of every girl/mommy.

i did buy some things i needed first or i will use.
LANDMARK is my shopping spot.

MAKE UP ORGANIZER P199

Iam really happy buying this.
i had this pouch were i keep all my make ups and when i would look for something it takes time and a lot of effort just finding it.
so with this, its organizer and i can see immediately what i need.



Our Company Annual party is coming this week and which i will only do my own make up.
hahaha! i was watching a lot of youtube tutorials
specially on the false lashes.
this is the first time i will do it on my own!



Brush set is only P69.99


Maybelline Colorstay P199


So i just want to show how my make up went...

TADAH !!!

i was really happy i was able to put the false lash perfectly though i did a lot of trials and error.
like i think i did 4 tries before it really sticks on my eyelids



can i be a maku up blogger now ? HAHA!

chao :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)