Tuesday, July 1, 2014

whats happening ?

PAINFUL all over

this past months I've been in so much pain 
i could not tell if its because after i give birth or with the pills or so much stress or not enough sleep.

by the month of may
i had my first ever super laking mouth sore
yes! first time because when ever i had mouth sore back then it was not like this sometime i dont even feel i had mouth sore.
but this time is so big and it affected under my false teeth which is why it was also not healing
i been reading a lot from Google about how to cure it and been doing a lot of medication. and when i cannot take it anymore i went to the dentist. 

he prescribe me ORAHEX.

it has a minty feeling that i could not gargle it for 30 secs haha 
which is supposed to do so it will kill the germs.

i think for about 3 days of continues gargle
the big mouth sore was gone.
thankfully :D


and then by another month i got FIRST TIME again
INGROWN !

oh this is so painful i would throw my feet up and down because of the hurt of feeling 
i got scared when my mama told me to go to our neighborhood who is a manicurist
and what a luck too that my father also has ingrown haha! DUETS kame.
so i fix it myself 
hugotin lahat ng kuko
there namaga ang kuko! 
mygad! its been already 
i think 3 weeks and until now it not yet fully healed
and super malas ko talaga

another mouth sore came out this timei new that i bite it.
it located in front from the lower part 
disadvantage!
i cannot eat!
why oh why!
its so painful i was so desperate of finding the right cure haha
grabe talaga ang sakit kumain!

i did buy
Daktarin as it was the most commented cure

and ang mahal pala

meron den ang bactidol mouth wash

and i think about 3-4 days mouth sore GONE! when i was applying this i kick the floor for it was so painful ! 


my ingrown is not yet healed and hahah this is so insane talaga
i know it my fault huhu.
another INGROWN but this time i went to our neighborhood

and until now my two ingrowns are not yet healed!! 

in between all the pain
i got sick!
i could not think anymore i said whats happening to me
and i got sick because of tonsilitis

oh i think i need a check immediately 
praying for a good health 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)