Monday, September 29, 2014

Blessed

im so busy this month because of
WATTPAD! haha
sorry but heres a good monday vibes :)




everyday i always wonder. the "what if's" in my life
but i always end up saying
im so blessed!

even im not lucky at all 
i know im so really blessed with all the things and love in the world

i have a wonderful family
who say bad thing on bad days sempre
but never ever will leave me

i have friends who are always on my back 
in good times and bad times!

a loving husband who makes me angry but always love me
and i have my little star twinkle who always inspires me.


always realized the little things 
and appreciate the little do's
because it give back BIG
Blessing
you'll never expect.

Always be Happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)