Tuesday, September 23, 2014

to attend Blogapalooza 2014

i got an email about blogapalooza was rescheduled which is late ko na naread but luckily thank god haha. because when Sept 20 came i was with my friends bday that i forgot about the event. and because of the typhoon mario the day before the event no one remind me which also i did not check my mails.


Please be informed that Blogapalooza is scheduled to push through on October 11, Saturday at SMX SM AURA.





this is my first time to attend and i dont know what to expect. i just started my blog and wanted to be dedicated on doing it. but sometimes busy times come. Working mom you know.


then na cofused pa ko on finding my blog name. HAHA.






only people who blogs are invited on the event. and not recommended to bring a child. hmmm.. 
  you can find here the list of people who going and good to go! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog :)